for Vitality, health, Inner Peace and Well-being
How well are you breathing?
· I feel tired and lethargic for no apparent reason.
· I dont sleep well at night.
· Small things get me easily irritated.
· I often feel out of breath.
· I feel tense and ill-at-ease with others at
home or work.
· I have difficulty in shaking off colds and other
· I often feel depressed and anxious.
· I often just want to close myself off from the
world, curl up and go to sleep.
· I feel life is a battle and I have to fight
· I cant seem to resolve emotional conflicts
· I am often confused and cant decide what
· I dont feel motivated or creative enough.
· Im afraid to say what I really think and
· I have difficulty in giving to myself. I exist
only to serve others.
· I have difficulty in letting go of control and
· I dont have totally satisfying sexual
· I often feel that my relationships with others
is a drain on my energy.
If any of the above statements is true
for you, you should consider taking some lessons in the breathing techniques
of Transformational Breathwork and Rebirthing.
We take vital energy into our bodies by breathing. The more we breathe
deeply and freely, the more life energy we have at our disposal. Our
habitual breathing patterns reflect everything about us that we have
learnt since we first started breathing at birth until the present moment.
Tiredness, depression, anxiety and a poor immune system are symptoms
of inadequate breathing. We actually have an unlimited amount of vital
energy available. How much we take in and use depends on how much we
open up to breathing more deeply. Most people use only about 10% of
their full breathing potential.
The western worlds concept of health is often simply the absence
of illness, not the idea of full aliveness and total well-being. By
taking more oxygen into the body in a relaxed, deep, conscious breathing
rhythm, we can strengthen the blood and immune defence system, bring
more oxygen to the brain and balance and improve our metabolic system.
Breathing also has a direct effect on the functioning of the endocrine
system, the physical bodys gateway to the higher frequency energy
bodies which affect our emotions and mental states.
Transformational Breathwork and Rebirthing
· Simple, easy-to-learn techniques of conscious
· Immediate release of stress and tension
· Increased health and vitality
· Efficient management of stressful situations
and emotional conflicts
· Greater clarity of mind, strength of purpose
· Balancing the whole energy system of the body
Learning to breathe consciously and more effectively
is the key to living your life more fully and creatively with inner
peace and joy.
For more info please contact:
Robin Lawley & Gabriella Giunta
The Creative Development Foundation,
Roma 06.88.48.096 - 0347/82.53.443
Claudio Capozza MBBS (Italy), Naturopathic Doctor (Australia)